Although I try to keep a simple, minimalist real food kitchen, I do enjoy gadgets at times. The past few weeks I have found a plethora (fancy word) of single-use kitchen items that really are not necessary and just seem to take up space.
However, in the interest of full disclosure, I have found a few items that although they are still single-use, I kind of want them. Will I get them? I am not sure. I really don't have the space for any more things, But if I got them as a gift I might not return them.
So here is the list of single-use kitchen tools I kind of want:
1. S'mores maker - I think s'mores are my favorite dessert. They are pretty high on the list at least. And I love sitting in front of a fire roasting a marshmallow until it catches on fire and burns to a crisp. However, this indoor s'more maker would be so cool!
2. Cutlery Cleaner - In my defense, we do not have a dishwasher. So I am doing dishes by hand 3 times a day. This would just make it a tad easier.
3. Cake cutter + server - Is this not a beautiful looking utensil?
4. Pot clip - cause I really like pigs and this would leave less mess.
5. Herb scissors - I might be able to find more uses for them. Although I bet it is very difficult to keep them sharp and then they would just bruise the herbs.
Did you miss the other posts?
|Part 4 - Wine|
Subscribe to the Real Food Simple eletter and receive the free resource guide with great tools that have many uses.